Saturday, September 10, 2011

A New Venture in Blogging

This is somewhat of a strange thing for me...blogging. So I think I will ask anyone who may be following, what would you like me to write about?


So many blogs are centered around the person and their daily lives, but I don't want this to be a me...me...me blog. It would be wonderful to have some input and then I will take off. Anyone who knows me, knows I am good at that!


For now, I will just let you know of some crocheting goodies I am working on.


Redesigning the soap mats, just a little :) Pictures will be following but for now I will post one that I recently improved, but keep watching...new designs to come~







Tomorrow marks the 10th anniversary of the twin towers falling and I will end this with a prayer that those who lost loved ones will be comforted as only the Holy Spirit can.


PLEASE KEEP THIS TRUCK MOVING AND SHOW OUR SUPPORT!!!
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ▄ ▌ ▐ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▌
─ ─ ─ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░ 9/11 VICTIMS & THEIR FAMILIES ░░ ♥░ ░▐
▄ ▄ ▄ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░ ░░ WE WILL NEVER FORGET ░░░ ░ ♥░ ░▐
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▌ █ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▌
▀ (@) ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ (@)(@) ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ (@) ▀ ▘
TO ALL WHO LOST LOVED ONES AND TO THE HERO'S!!! ♥ ♥ ♥



Blessings,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment