Monday, October 24, 2011

GOD'S ABSOLUTE POSSIBILITY

I have been struggling much this past week as I received a notice that I have a hearing with the Administrative Law Judge for my Social Security Disability Case on November 9th at 8:00 am. This is what I read this morning from "Time with God for Mothers" Devotional.


"But Jesus looked at them and said to them, 'With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible'." Matthew 19:26


So many times in life we fail to realize that all things are possible trough God. He is the God of absolute possibilities. When you choose to honor God, live for Him and serve Him with all your heart, you can find true contentment. Psalm 37:4 says, "Delight yourself in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart." When you spend time with God and He becomes an important part of your life, He places within your heart the desire to honor Him and bring glory to His Holy name. Praise God!


God is absolutely sovereign and I am being tested in my belief of that. I have to trust that whatever happens on November 9th, He still loves me and all things are possible and He knows the desire of my heart is to bring glory to Him. Psalm 37:4 is one of my favorites and is a scripture the Lord gave to me very early in my walk with Him. It was very comforting to read this particular one this morning. As I so often say to many....He is in control....now I have to walk my talk :)







2 comments:

  1. Hi Peg, I missed this, it was approved - the Lord sustains us!

    ReplyDelete