Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Custom Crochet and More!

Patterns and more patterns! I think I'm as addicted to looking them up online as I am to yarn, now to put that into real life items for my shop!

My husband loves to go to thrift stores and when he sees a crochet pattern book he thinks I will like, he buys it for me. This is a different hair scrunchie pattern that came from one of those books. Sometimes when I'm in a creative slump, I will just look through my books. A certain stitch might trigger an idea. This pattern reminded me of some very pretty hydrangea's we used to have. I just love the pink and purple together!


Blessings and Joy!

This item is available on my Zibbet shop here: https://www.zibbet.com/customcrochet/crochet-hair-scrunchie-by-custom-crochet

No comments:

Post a Comment